If you would like to request prices & availability for replacement coils for an existing packaged product such as Air Handling Units, chillers, fan coil units etc, it would help us greatly by providing as much details as possible.
Here are some general notes on what 4D Coils would look for when conducting a site visit with view to replacing existing heat exchanger coils;
- Type of coil; water coil (chilled water/hot water), DX evaporator, condenser etc.
- Nameplate data or as much detail as possible regarding the brand/unit type/model number.
- Coil material (e.g. Copper tubes, Aluminium fins)
- Coil surface treatment, or perhaps a description of the environment/application for which the coil is intended.
- Physical attributes of the coil, including; finned length, overall length, inlet/outlet connections, positioning of the connections in relation to airflow or other reference point.
Photos are welcome ofcourse, so please feel free to send along with any enquiry.
In cases where details of the existing installation is not to hand, 4D Coils would welcome any opportunity to visit your site and conduct a survey for you.